Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rob & Monica's Livonia Wedding and Meeting House Reception!








I love the photos taken at Monica's childhood home where the dress is hung up and I was able to put her in the same spot. When we walked back in her doorway, I saw her reflection in this cool antique and somewhat distorted mirror. Rob (or Bob depending on which family member you talked to) was hilarious as was his brother. I loved that all Monica's hard work and planning paid off and that she was able to really get down to the business of enjoying her wedding day. Great families, lots of fun. I've got more photos from their Livonia St. Michael's church wedding and their Meeting House reception in downtown Plymouth, Michigan at www.themichiganweddingphotographer.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment