Friday, October 30, 2009

Sarah & Jeff















Great, fun couple. Full of lots of artistic energy and they made just about all of their own details. Jeff is an artist and had lots of ideas to personalize their entire wedding day. They pretty much kept the traditions they liked, chucked out a bunch and made some new ones up (like break dancing at the wedding reception!). This is the kind of couple that everybody who comes in contact with them feels like they’re one of their close friends after about two minutes! I loved the wooden squirrel cake toppers he made along with fantastic save the date cards (which I posted a few months back) and invitations. Everything about this wedding was theirs alone and I got to cover the wedding along with about a dozen other photographers which made for a very familiar feeling for me. It was just like the good old days of covering presidential candidates for the Associated Press back in New Hampshire. The more the merrier, I always say! Thanks for a great day! If you'd like to see more of my favorite images, please check out my other blog at www.themichiganweddingphotographer.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment