Wednesday, October 14, 2009

John & Christine at St. John's Inn in Plymouth Michigan








Christine and John were loads of fun. Being a Friday wedding with questionable weather, we did as many photos ahead of time (even though they were apart) because I was worried we'd get bombarded by rain if we waited. The guys were hilarious. I haven't shot that many silly, goofy guy photos in a long time. They had lots of ideas and I think we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves shooting those. So much for deer in the headlight looks I often see if we try to get photos beforehand! Turns out the rain backed off after the ceremony, but since we're heading into serious fall, we lost our daylight very quickly, so we didn't spend too much time outdoors after all! If you'd like to see more photos, please check out my other blog at www.themichiganweddingphotographer.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment