Friday, June 26, 2009

Jen & Nick's Kensington Wedding in Troy and Indian Springs Metro Park Reception!

I’m beginning to feel like a broken record, by I once again had a bride and groom who didn’t seem phased at all by the pending doom and gloom clouds gathering all Friday long. Jen had planned out some cool spots to take photos (like the Birmingham Historical Society) as well as a cool hill at their reception site at Indian Springs Metro Park. Not even a drop of rain before the biggest downpour in the history of weddings. I really thought my car might float by the reception hall after a few hours! This was also a rare experience for me in that the day went by way too quickly. I know this is fairly typical for the bride and groom, but when someone mentioned the time, I swore they were kidding.  The whole day sped by too quickly, even for me! Cool guests, cool and well prepared bride and groom. The whole wedding was well planned, well designed and well executed. I’d never shot at the Kensington Church in Troy. Their chapel is better built and lit than most stages in the U.S., so shooting with great access allowed me to get some really cool and different ceremony shots. The Environmental center at Indian Springs Metro Park is place I really wish we could’ve carved out more time to explore and shoot at. I would say next time... but that just doesn’t sound right!








No comments:

Post a Comment