Saturday, September 5, 2009

Genevieve & Chris's Ann Arbor Botanical Gardens Wedding








AND SOMETIMES IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SHOES!
So if you’re a couple planning an outdoors wedding in the middle of August, you’re probably execting hot and sticky weather, right? Well, try 62 degrees and overcast on for size! The men in Chris’s wedding party were VERY happy guys indeed. Great three piece tux weather and Genevieve, who had gotten all of her worrying and fretting out of the way beforehand, relaxed in her very cool red shoes and just let the day unfold. Even though it looked like it might be threatening, it didn’t rain a drop. I loved that both Chris and Genevieve were really excited about having photos taken... they wanted lots of photos of the two of them together and while they had some special places they wanted to visit, they were truly up for anything... hence ending up face down on the working rail road tracks at the reception at the Gandy Dancer in Ann Arbor. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that Genevieve’s mother hand made her wedding dress... her masterpiece as she called it. I can’t ever remember seeing a hand made dress that was made with such incredibe tlc. It was beautiful and fit Genevieve to a “T”. I also loved Chris’s family of endlessly tall boys. Great crowd. I also got to work with Blake, one of my favorite videographers and a cool DJ I’d never worked with before. For a less shoe oriented take on Genevieve and Chris's wedding, please visit my other blog at www.themichiganweddingphotographer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment