Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jennifer & Rick Get Hitched at Addison Oaks
















Yay! Finally a wedding day where all the weather Gods didn’t feel like antagonizing the bride and groom! Great weather for my wedding at Addison Oaks (located north of Rochester, Michigan in a town called Leonard, which I’m pretty sure no one’s ever heard of!). At Jen & Rick’s request, I got a few of the photos out of the way beforehand. I don’t usually like to do too many of these because it usually adds to the pre wedding jitters trying not to run into each other, but both Jen & Rick weren’t terribly nervous about that and I only got a few images where you could see the countdown (“I’m getting married in 45 minutes!”) going on in Jen’s face. I figure those will be fun to spot later on and we had great light to work with and Jen was wonderful about plopping on down on the freshly cut lawn BEFORE her wedding! Great group of family and friends... we got a lot of teasing going on. I also got to work at one of my personal favorite locations and with my favorite dj, Dan Nichols (michigan-wedding-dj.com) who just so happens to be a fellow Michigan grad with a BGS. I always know the party is in good hands. He’s perceptive and he really gets the party going strong. It’s sort of magic, but it works every time! Thanks for throwing a great party and thanks for the great weather!!!! If you'd like to see more photos from Jen & Rick's Addison Oaks wedding, please check out my other blog at www.themichiganweddingphotographer.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment