Saturday, May 30, 2009

Janeiro & Ronnie


For a day that started out getting a moving violation ticket, this ended up being a great group of people who not only celebrated their good fortune of being together, but surrounded themselves with great friends and family.  I don’t ever remember people clapping when the wedding party started coming down the aisle. I also loved the church coordinator, the bridal party was gracious (literally holding me while a balanced on top of a very skinny bench) and we bonded over sweating ourselves silly in the limo with no air conditioning (do any limos ever have air conditioning that works?). I had so many people come up during the reception to tell me what a great job I was doing, I was blushing by the end of the evening. One or two is pretty normal... but thirty? That was awesome. I was my uber embergency bridal kit came into play when the fairly inexpensive garter I’d purchased earlier this year was needed. “Saving the Day” was a kick! So thanks for embrassing me so fully into your newly formed fold!



No comments:

Post a Comment