Thursday, June 2, 2011

Latest Wedding Fashion Trends 2011

There is a new trend out there for the wedding fashionistas and Kate Middleton has nothing to do with it!

I shot two weddings back to back that both featured the bride in a knee length wedding dress. Both brides relished their fun, sassy and easy to wear take on their wedding dresses. I have to say, I love this new trend. I hadn't seen a short wedding dress, well... ever! And to see two in a row seemed like enough for me to share this latest wedding fashion trend with you all.
No worries about dirt, no enlarged posteriors, no need for a bridesmaid to corral the dress. Very cool indeed!

Another trend I'm seeing is brides using their shoes as their primary accessory. This started a few years ago when brides started wearing shoes with accent colors. My bride a few weeks ago choose Jimmy Choo shoes as her only bling and my second bride showed off her fabulous 4 inch heels. Maybe brides have been sporting super fashionable wedding shoes for ages, but this is certainly the first time everyone's been able to see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment