Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kalamazoo Wedding - Leslie & Joe











Leslie & Joe's Kalamazoo wedding was a blast. My daughter Skye came along to run the photobooth and we were able to get lots of shots all over Kalamazoo and also at their favorite spots on Western University's campus. I'm not sure all their guests and parents knew we'd be leaving for an hour (I hadn't know this myself!), but their downtown Kalamazoo Michigan wedding was a blast. I particularly love the photos taken in the fountain at Western University. This bridal group had lots of fun ideas and were up for anything! LOVED them! If you'd like to see more wedding photography from this Kalamazoo wedding at Western University, please check out my other blog at; www.themichiganweddingphotographer.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment